I’ve learnt a lot over the years of working with multi-million pound investors! In this weeks podcast I discuss the habits that I notice time and time again in wealthy property investors and how they aren’t so different from you and I!
- They drive Peugeot 206’s
- They watch every single penny that comes in an out – but pay within 24 hours of receiving an invoice
- They aren’t afraid to joint venture through loaning money and sharing their expertise – they know how to spot a grafter
- Tenants come first, what a tenant wants a tenant gets, because good customer service makes people want to live in your properties
- They choose John Lewis over Ikea
- They will pay a premium to buy a neighbouring property
- Good tenant mix is better than a high rent
- Mistakes happen, which they are unusually calm about, all they concerned about is the solutions
- Yes, you will find them in the pub
- They are on call 24/7 for their property portfolio – even when they don’t need to be!
Now, I want to hear from you. What habit can you take on to boost your property investment journey?
P.S This November, I’m opening the doors to Members Club for a limited time only. If you want to work with me on a 1:1 basis then sign up to the waiting list HERE and I’ll let you know as soon as the doors open.