WE DO NOT SHARE PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH COMPANIES, ORGANIZATIONS AND INDIVIDUALS OUTSIDE OF NC REAL ESTATE.
We use your information, to send out our regular newsletter plus marketing material related to our services, respond to your queries, provide you with relevant information, provide service, administer our relationship with you.
Your information is collected from:
- any information entered on our websites subscription forms
- registration forms when you sign up for one of our webinar series
- if you provide your email and answer affirmatively that you would like to join our mailing list when you request to join the Property Investment Mastery Facebook Group
- When you subscribe to use our paid services, the Members Club and Asset Management Services
- When you subscribe to use our free services
If you are a Members Club Member we will use your information to:
- administer your membership as set out in your membership agreement, including contacting you if there are any unpaid subscription payments;
- Send you weekly and monthly emails to keep you updated with what is going on in the Members Club;
- maintain the accuracy of your information and communicate with you for any other reasons related to your membership;
- maintain the member directory;
If you are an Asset Management Client we will use your information to:
- administer your asset management;
- Send you regular emails to make sure you are continuing to progress with your asset management;
- maintain the accuracy of your information and communicate with you for any other reasons related to your asset management services;
If you are a subscriber to our mailing list we will use your information to:
- send our regular newsletters and promotional material related to NC Real Estate;
- maintain the accuracy of your information;
We will stop sending you promotional messages as soon as you have indicated your decision to not receive them.
If you no longer wish to receive promotional materials from NC Real Estate, please follow the “unsubscribe” instructions from the latest message you had received or write to firstname.lastname@example.org be removed from our mailing list.
We will keep your information for a reasonable amount of time in order to perform the purposes listed above.
We take reasonable organisational and technical measures to protect your information.
We take reasonable steps to protect your information against unauthorised access, modification or misuse. We use services provided reputable security providers and your information is accessed by our employees, agents and third-party partners on a needs-only basis.
We will provide you access to the information we hold about you as provided by law, upon request.
- In this section, we have summarised the rights that you have under data protection law. Some of the rights are complex, and not all of the details have been included in our summaries. Accordingly, you should read the relevant laws and guidance from the regulatory authorities for a full explanation of these rights.
- Your principal rights under data protection law are:
(a) the right to access;
(b) the right to rectification;
(c) the right to erasure;
(d) the right to restrict processing;
(e) the right to object to processing;
(f) the right to data portability;
(g) the right to complain to a supervisory authority; and
(h) the right to withdraw consent.
- You have the right to confirmation as to whether or not we process your personal data and, where we do, access to the personal data.
- You have the right to have any inaccurate personal data about you rectified and, taking into account the purposes of the processing, to have any incomplete personal data about you completed.
- In some circumstances you have the right to the erasure of your personal data without undue delay. Those circumstances include: the personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed; you withdraw consent to consent-based processing; you object to the processing under certain rules of applicable data protection law; the processing is for direct marketing purposes; and the personal data have been unlawfully processed. However, there are exclusions of the right to erasure. The general exclusions include where processing is necessary: for exercising the right of freedom of expression and information; for compliance with a legal obligation; or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
- In some circumstances you have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data. Those circumstances are: you contest the accuracy of the personal data; processing is unlawful but you oppose erasure; we no longer need the personal data for the purposes of our processing, but you require personal data for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims; and you have objected to processing, pending the verification of that objection. Where processing has been restricted on this basis, we may continue to store your personal data. However, we will only otherwise process it: with your consent; for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims; for the protection of the rights of another natural or legal person; or for reasons of important public interest.
- You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data on grounds relating to your particular situation, but only to the extent that the legal basis for the processing is that the processing is necessary for: the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of any official authority vested in us; or the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by us or by a third party. If you make such an objection, we will cease to process the personal information unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing is for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
- You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes (including profiling for direct marketing purposes). If you make such an objection, we will cease to process your personal data for this purpose.
- To the extent that the legal basis for our processing of your personal information is consent, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time. Withdrawal will not affect the lawfulness of processing before the withdrawal.
- You may exercise any of your rights in relation to your personal data by written notice to us.
This Policy was last reviewed in August 2021. The content of the policy may be reviewed and changed without prior notice, please visit the policy for any changes.
Please write to the Data Protection Officer if you:
- a) have any questions about how NC Real Estate collects and uses your information;
b) want to access the information NC Real Estate hold about you;
c) address any concerns about the information you have provided NC Real Estate; or
d) have any complaints about how NC Real Estate uses your information.
Information Governance and Data Protection Officer
If you wish to make a complaint the link is below.