In this podcast I’m going to let you into a day in my life as a property investor, I hope it’s a fun way of seeing actually what goes on when I turn social media off (trust me, I filled my day too much to be able to stop and think about posting), and just spend my time working on my own properties.
So for this week’s podcast episode, I’m doing something a little different and sharing a day in the life of.
I can’t promise it’ll be quite as exciting as Million Dollar Listing but if you’re anything like me, it’s reassuring and inspiring to see into other people’s days.
If video is more your thing then you can watch a 15 minute clip from the podcast here:
If you’ve ever wondered how I spend my property investment days, you’ll love this episode where I share it all, including:
- How I restock my serviced accommodation
- What questions I ask the mortgage Valuer
- How I handle meetings with managing agents
- What I do to pass the time when meetings run late
- What I was looking for when viewing a potential property to buy
Head over here to listen now to A Day in My Life (Behind the scenes as a property investor).
Let me know in the comments section below what your key takeaways are!