This is the last email from me in 2020!
I know this isn’t a regular Christmas, but I hope you manage to enjoy some time for yourself and be able to reflect.
I want to thank you for being a part of the NC Real Estate community, it’s an absolute pleasure having you here and I hope you continue to enjoy being here long into 2021 and beyond.
OK, so this week, the podcast is looking a little bit different as it’s definitely time to have a little bit of fun and lay down our property investment hats just for a few days (so I hope you’ve got some good property managers overseeing things for this holiday season)!
I invited my friend Rach back onto the podcast to round up the year. We talk highs and lows and play the 10 Questions Game… Ok we just made up the questions specially for this pod, but it’s a good way to reflect.
To listen on iTunes click HERE
To Listen on any other platform click HERE
If you want to get involved and go through the questions, here they are:
- What’s the best thing you managed to do in 2020 that you’d never dreamt you’d do?
- What’s the podcast that kept you going throughout the year?
- Best book you read this year?
- The one thing you hope doesn’t change when the world opens up?
- Your favourite TV series you binged this year?
- The Instagram (or social media) account that keeps you motivated?
- The thing you’ve been most anxious about this year?
- The one thing that has helped you cope with 2020?
- The thing you gave up doing because ‘meh’ 2020?
- The thing you’re most proud of in 2020?
Why not post the answers to social media and tag me in it @natashaccollins so I can see… the quiz graphic is HERE to make it easy for you to download and post!
Right, it’s been an absolute pleasure. If I don’t speak to you over the holidays, I’ll catch up in 2021.