I just love this time of year! It’s just got such a great feeling… I love decorating my home and picking and choosing really personalised gifts for people I work with.
My home is looking so festive at the moment. I’m definitely more of a blue and silver Christmas decoration person (as opposed to the red and gold variation). What’s your festive combination?
In my latest podcast, “The ULTIMATE Gift Guide for Property Investors”, I have put together a list of amazing products for both the property investor in your life and for all the people you work with; from tenants to cleaners who service your SA properties.
Everything on this list has been tried and tested by me, and I honestly love everything I’ve mentioned. Also, all the products have been independently selected by me- so no-one has contacted me to promote any product on this list.
All authentic goodness 🙂
Listen to the podcast here to get ALL the links to the products mentioned below (there are more product links too!) as well as a full review on how each of these products has worked for me.
- >>[04:05] Here are two of my favourite blogs that I check out at Christmas time- they often put together an amazing gift guide. 1) The Everygirl and 2) The Ringer: TeaTime.
- >>[09:23] No. 3 on my list is …. A power drill! HINT: You’re going to feel unstoppable with this tool. DIY POWER! (Especially since I got mine in pink!)
- >>[12:21] Ohh….I just love my Disto! I’ve found a relatively inexpensive one here. How much better is this than a tape measure? Yes!
- >>[15:19] I just love this beautiful key box! It’s a 20 hook one, and perfect for a property manager with lots of properties on the go. Keeping organised and keeping safety a priority. Check it out 🙂
- >>[18:00] Oh, this is one of my favourites. A personalised leather tote bag. I always have mine packed and ready to go with all the essentials I’ll need for the day. This one is a great size for everything you’ll need.
- >>[21:19] Right, now onto tenants and other people you work with, like your solicitor, cleaners and more… My number one go-to is this Signature Flavours Chocolate Hamper… It’s great for gifting to teams of people who can all enjoy a treat from their office.
- >>[23:00] If you like gifting alcohol, this personalised Prosecco is so lovely. Oh-la-la… It comes with wine glasses and a personalised note.
- >>[25:40] Last but not least… have you got vegan tenants or someone you work with who is a little more sensitive to products? This Lush “Dreaming of Christmas” bathroom pack is divine… Again, beautiful packaging and I just love the scent of this product. Who wouldn’t?
That’s it for this year’s gift guide for the property investor in your life, as well as for your tenants, contractor or anyone you work with.
Has this list inspired you? Comment on this post about which product you liked best!
**Note: All links can be found in the podcast show notes, as well as a review to why I love these products. Listen to the full podcast here: https://anchor.fm/the-nc-podcast.
See you soon,